WE UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLE OF LIVING WITH A SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER
There is always a light.
No one wakes up one day and decides to have an addiction. Substance use disorders are common and sometimes lead to dependence on drugs and alcohol. Our highly skilled and qualified staff understands the power of addiction and the power of recovery. We are certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OMHAS) to assess, diagnose, and treat those living with substance use disorders.
Assessment and therapy is provided in a safe, confidential and comfortable environment. We promote education and family involvement, and seek outcomes that improve the overall status of the client and the community.
Addiction is a disease that affects the entire family. We understand both the struggle of the individual and the trials and tribulations of those living with that individual. Let our team of counselors provide you and your family with the guidance, support, and education you need while we steer you or your loved one toward a drug free, healthy lifestyle.
- Substance Use Disorder Assessment
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Non-Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Medicated Assisted Treatment for Opiates (Vivitrol)
- Case Management
- Recovery Housing
- Substance Abuse Education
- SAP Assessment
- Department of Transportation Training
- Drug Testing
- Family Counseling
- Codependency Group
- Community Resource Referrals
- Gender Specific Programming